I’m A Human Diamond
Keeping up with PURFECT ^ ESCAPE
LINGUA FRANCA_ CAMEROONWORD - 'Cut-seba' _______________________________________________________ Meaning - used to describe the act of 'not' having a full body wash. It is when someone washes specific body parts to give an appearance of looking clean and tidy when actually they haven't had a proper bath. It is usually due to water shortages, cold weather or personal choice for quickie hygiene. 99.9% of people have cut seba full stop. _______________________________________________________ DD
LIKE & FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
***KIDS SHOPPING***VISIT BLESSING MOTHERCARE & THINGS CHECK-POINT BUEA Your one-stop-shop for everything kids!!
YASSSSS !!! It’s PURFECT^ESCAPE Time …
Previously on Purfect^Escape
EDUCATION IS INHERENT _ OWN IT
A few facts from Cameroon Education - it's not given us the best pro-active standards -did not teach us to question authority - taught us respect of elderly and stature instead of mutual understanding - taught us to take any treatment and not show weakness in the name of respect As terrible as all that may end up looking - the fact is, on the surface you may struggle but overall you are basically always overqualified. Never underestimate the power of education Be educated - do not give up - Ever
- TRUE_FACE Magazine! Who are these women? 23rd July 2018
- PE MEDIA CALLING _ Auditions!! 13th July 2018
- PART 1 ‘FLOWER POWER’ 26th May 2017
- Dear Diary 5 30th April 2017
- Dear Diary 4 4th December 2016
- DEAR DIARY 3 – UNEARTH 4th November 2016
- 300 Kegels a day – women isn’t that too much exercise? 26th October 2016
- Remember Stepanie Linus’ baby – Maxwell? well he is 1 already! Amasome bday bash pics! 26th October 2016
- A famous African feminist fronts a global make-up campaign and wows! 26th October 2016
- Dear Diary 2 – Define A greater Sin! 10th October 2016
MEN's CAREER MATTERS
PURFECT ^ ESCAPE BEATZ
Tag Archives: Sexual harassment in Cameroon night travels
Confessions of night travellers who have willingly or unwillingly taken part in sexual activities in night travels speak out to Cameroon Journal – read story of one of the confessors below! Glad her full names are not used hopefully there are many women with the same two names, but dealing with this sort of attack in a society where rape is yet to be the attackers issue regardless – let’s just say it’s safe to sign a non-disclosure act.
– “I once had sex with a total stranger with whom I traveled to Bamenda by night. I regret it till date. I blame myself because I was the cause; I was stressed up with emotional problems and needed comfort-which comfort has brought me everlasting discomfort whenever I sit next to a man traveling by night in a public transport bus” says Marceline Ijang (not real name).
Ijang told The Cameroon Journal, while getting ready to board another Bamenda bound 70 seater bus in Yaounde on March 30. She said she still lives with the fiancé who put her in the said emotional stress. She was traveling by a morning bus.
“I have never told him and will never tell him. But the guilt comes to mind each time I travel.” She says.
It happened about a year ago when she was leaving home in the midst of a misunderstanding with the fiancé.
“Before we left the park, one evangelist came in and prayed for journey mercies. The man sitting next to me took part in the prayers just like me. When we left Bamenda, the lights were on in the bus until we went far out of town. The muscular handsome young man sitting next to me had begun cracking jokes and everybody around us laughed. I think I must have been three or four years older than him.”
Then as the journey progressed, Marceline said, she asked if she could sleep on the man’s laps because she was feeling drowsy – the man agreed. “A few minutes later I felt the man aroused. I wanted to get up but I didn’t. He knew I had felt it and accommodated it, so he started caressing me; sending his hands wherever his sitting position could let him. I lifted my chest for him to gain access into my shirt, as he struggled, growing bigger and harder in his pants.” She revealed.
Humans of the world – our unpure, squalid and primal instincts will drive us to shut the gates of earth – even common traveling again for a couple of hours, is now become a thing of dread, what next??? Sister Ijang seriously I am hoping this is not your real name or else you have some explaining, scratch that – unbelievable explaining I mean – to do to your fiancee oh !! Ok I’m just saying!
POSTED IN: Cameroon journal covers sexual harassment, Sexual harassment in Cameroon night travels