I’m A Human Diamond
Keeping up with PURFECT ^ ESCAPE
LINGUA FRANCA_ CAMEROONWORD - 'Cut-seba' _______________________________________________________ Meaning - used to describe the act of 'not' having a full body wash. It is when someone washes specific body parts to give an appearance of looking clean and tidy when actually they haven't had a proper bath. It is usually due to water shortages, cold weather or personal choice for quickie hygiene. 99.9% of people have cut seba full stop. _______________________________________________________ DD
LIKE & FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
***KIDS SHOPPING***VISIT BLESSING MOTHERCARE & THINGS CHECK-POINT BUEA Your one-stop-shop for everything kids!!
YASSSSS !!! It’s PURFECT^ESCAPE Time …
Previously on Purfect^Escape
EDUCATION IS INHERENT _ OWN IT
A few facts from Cameroon Education - it's not given us the best pro-active standards -did not teach us to question authority - taught us respect of elderly and stature instead of mutual understanding - taught us to take any treatment and not show weakness in the name of respect As terrible as all that may end up looking - the fact is, on the surface you may struggle but overall you are basically always overqualified. Never underestimate the power of education Be educated - do not give up - Ever
- TRUE_FACE Magazine! Who are these women? 23rd July 2018
- PE MEDIA CALLING _ Auditions!! 13th July 2018
- PART 1 ‘FLOWER POWER’ 26th May 2017
- Dear Diary 5 30th April 2017
- Dear Diary 4 4th December 2016
- DEAR DIARY 3 – UNEARTH 4th November 2016
- 300 Kegels a day – women isn’t that too much exercise? 26th October 2016
- Remember Stepanie Linus’ baby – Maxwell? well he is 1 already! Amasome bday bash pics! 26th October 2016
- A famous African feminist fronts a global make-up campaign and wows! 26th October 2016
- Dear Diary 2 – Define A greater Sin! 10th October 2016
MEN's CAREER MATTERS
PURFECT ^ ESCAPE BEATZ
Tag Archives: SEX
- Men initiate sex more than women – it’s in their nature and a very old-fashioned way – they were created to beg and cajole sex out of women, but notwithstanding, women have become very open and accepting of their sexuality and can be very outspoken to some men, they’d just say what they think and how they feel – a lot of powerful confident woman will fall in this category.
- Men will take more risks than women threesomes foursomes sister-somes , ten-somes, employees or mad person in Africa ritual Kanayo-O-Kanayo movies for the right rewards – sleep with a mad woman and become part of an elites brotherhood with wealth that’s endless – (that’s exactly when i stIp watching the movie – cos shit get real 😆 😆 ) !!! anything for money!
- Men masturbate more – its just a medical fact sorry guys – it’s you and your hand tonight, hahahahahah – I’ll take that back , with the degree of open-mindedness women are embracing and the number of sex shops sprouting all about and online, well lets just “say any man di try e best” !! and if I am absolutely bang on my Christian values, its a sin – but medically it’s ok (confuse.com )
- Women can go for longer without sex – fact! men have an innate need for sex while women don’t, unless you absolutely has a different type of itch a woman can go for years without sex, which is why celibacy in a man is extremely captivating (my opinion)
- Men are more likely to cheat while women won’t – because men are wired to just have sex without love while women need some connection. It will take anything for a man to go there with no feelings, on the other hand,women must connect at any level be it
- Women outrighly refuse sex more than men, even if a man has a cask on his leg or is sick just ask him if he needs sex or touch him the wrong way and he will be all over like a heat rash, a woman knows those days when even if she is given all the diamonds in the world sex is the last thing on her mind and those days she will willfully
- wear the biggest old gramma draws
- wear the tightest jammies to bed/sleep in jeans 😆
- sleep facing the wall
- feign sickness
- or just quarrel with the man all day to avoid any action
- Men spend more money to get sex – wining and dining the women full force expensive cars and gifts and flashing all kind of tinz, and the sister is thinking this is Bae while the man is thinking sex is bae – you are on two different equilibriums and the women always end up hurt because every woman wants to keep a man who throws gifts at them – like Mayweather
(A feel good article for banter and humor with no advice or instructions intended )
Well, while scientists have proved that sex can decrease anxiety and improve our moods, sex can also be unhealthy if it interferes with your day to day life.
Let us read of 6 major health problems that can be related with the effect of having too much sex.
Scientists have proven that too much sex ( 5 to 10 times a week) could make you become dehydrated – this means that your body loses so much vital water that could end up making you look pale. This is especially so if you have been taking alcohol before or while the sex. Though harmless, this is the most common effect of too much sex.
2. Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Having too much sex especially with different partners can expose both women and men to Urinary Tract Infections, a kind of condition which affects the bladder. To avoid contracting a UTI, you should take plenty of water and make sure to empty the bladder before and after sex.
3. Trouble Climaxing
Men are often unable to climax after having too much sex in a short period of time. This is because you have exhausted or considerably ’emptied’ the sperm and semen levels.
4. Poor Vision
While this might seem strange, scientists have concluded that too much sex could get you lose your sight. This happens when blood vessels in the eyes pop during sexual activity. You need not worry too much if this happens to you as it will heal and become normal with time.
5. Hair Loss
Sexual intercourse increases the levels of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body. This hormone, in turn, leads to hair loss as DHT is known to kill hair follicles and cause male pattern baldness. So those of us males having issues with baldness, we may want to go back and check our sex history.
6. Heart Attack
The last and most scary effect of having too much sex is that you could be on your way to suffering from a heart attack. While sex can be good for your heart as it is a cardiovascular activity like some others, you should do it with cautious if you have a history of heart problems as constant palpitations and gasps for breath (considering the roughness of sexual activity) could land you on the hospital stretcher!
CREDIT – newhealthadvisor.com
As we celebrate with our fellow brother and sisters in Liberia after WHO declared the country ebola free , warning following this announcement that the disease can be sexually transmitted came as a an absolute shock.
This is one of the most deadliest virus ever in human existence killing millions of people and wiping out entire villages and families simply through airborne or body contact – isn’t sex a very intimate deed that can make the ebola virus more active and hyper-ebolosive? ‘not sure the word exist’ but just incase ebola was an explosive we can call it’s reaction ‘ebolosive’.
No one will want to have sex with an ebola patient knowingly so we need some clarifications, is the disease completely eradicated or WHO are saying it is temporarily in hibernation? what are the chances that a person already treated from the diseases can sexually infect a healthy person? – when did AIDS take a back seat, in the context of reality and facts we ask WHO to clarify. Madam President Johnson we need your assistance in more education and light about this victory so it doesn’t fall flat at it’s peak. 42 days of no new cases is a sign God answers prayers, there is hope for better days ahead.
Amira was the best thing that ever happened to Tonia. For a decade they had been friends and pretty much loved each other so affectionately you could liken them to lesbians- each one’s character greatly affected the other and the truth is they were pretty much contagious.
Today it took every will in the book for Amira to hear her friend broken down and pretty much helplessly beaten by her emotions over the phone. Ami could only stand stoic at the salon as she listened to her friend recount the story of how her fiancée had broken their engagement only six months into and cancelled the wedding.
‘Ami oh Ami you need to get a ticket and come over – I cannot even deal with this now, I cannot take it’ said Tonia, ‘what am I going to say to my parents, to the whole world after we threw such an elaborate engagement party in front of over 400 guests? This is not happening, this isn’t just happening – please Ami come over call him if you can, just locate him and let me know if you know where he is at all” cried Tonia.
Ami responded down the reciever with her usual confident and carefree manner just so her friend Tonia can feel a little relief. The tension she could feel oozing from the voice on the other end – the pain Tonia was feeling right now was something Ami could not bear. She had made an elaborate speech at their engagement party that made people both jealous and sad and yet cheerful. In the end she had walked up to Dan and said to him
‘Mister this girl is my homie and my bestie – if you ever think of hurting her then you have me to contend with. I will politely chop off your balls and pound them in the fufu motar’ she was so serious she only noticed she was wagging her finger at him to the stares of their guests and parents.
Any topic relating to sexual intimacy and sex is considered taboo in our African community especially the reclusive parts of Africa with development impact on their communities almost non existent. Women are known to be introverts to the point of muting their emotional plight. It’s shocking that a survey revealed 57% of women do not know what ‘An Orgasm’ or ‘G-Spot’ is.
Well, the fact is there is a generational revolution regarding this issue- things are changing and more women are becoming vocal about their feelings, what they want, how they want it and how they feel. The earlier women stand up and make this a true issue for concern, the sooner men will be compassionate and pay a little bit more ‘ATTENTION IN ACTION’- Women matter, their say in Sex and how it is orchestrated on their body should be noted and accepted- little wonder cultures in Namibia give their wives to their guest as a sign of friendship- what happened to a bottle of beer? – that’s no longer a wife, She has become a tool.
It’s a shame no one as of this day knows who to hold responsible for something as ‘pertinent’ as female sexual gratification . Here is an opportunity within our African community to out the ‘Culprits’ .
Let’s be candid and get this out and over with- majority wins the vote. If voting isn’t good enough go further and leave your comment .