I’m A Human Diamond
Keeping up with PURFECT ^ ESCAPE
LINGUA FRANCA_ CAMEROONWORD - 'Cut-seba' _______________________________________________________ Meaning - used to describe the act of 'not' having a full body wash. It is when someone washes specific body parts to give an appearance of looking clean and tidy when actually they haven't had a proper bath. It is usually due to water shortages, cold weather or personal choice for quickie hygiene. 99.9% of people have cut seba full stop. _______________________________________________________ DD
LIKE & FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
***KIDS SHOPPING***VISIT BLESSING MOTHERCARE & THINGS CHECK-POINT BUEA Your one-stop-shop for everything kids!!
YASSSSS !!! It’s PURFECT^ESCAPE Time …
Previously on Purfect^Escape
EDUCATION IS INHERENT _ OWN IT
A few facts from Cameroon Education - it's not given us the best pro-active standards -did not teach us to question authority - taught us respect of elderly and stature instead of mutual understanding - taught us to take any treatment and not show weakness in the name of respect As terrible as all that may end up looking - the fact is, on the surface you may struggle but overall you are basically always overqualified. Never underestimate the power of education Be educated - do not give up - Ever
- TRUE_FACE Magazine! Who are these women? 23rd July 2018
- PE MEDIA CALLING _ Auditions!! 13th July 2018
- PART 1 ‘FLOWER POWER’ 26th May 2017
- Dear Diary 5 30th April 2017
- Dear Diary 4 4th December 2016
- DEAR DIARY 3 – UNEARTH 4th November 2016
- 300 Kegels a day – women isn’t that too much exercise? 26th October 2016
- Remember Stepanie Linus’ baby – Maxwell? well he is 1 already! Amasome bday bash pics! 26th October 2016
- A famous African feminist fronts a global make-up campaign and wows! 26th October 2016
- Dear Diary 2 – Define A greater Sin! 10th October 2016
MEN's CAREER MATTERS
PURFECT ^ ESCAPE BEATZ
Tag Archives: Cameroon celeb
DD – Well hello there Handsome
JOHN K – Hey Wassup Lady Dorothy Diamond
DD– Tea or Coffee JK?
JOHN K– Depends on the day and Mood I like both
DD – Ah well, strikes me like you are a very easy going guy, not fussy, not plucky but will take what pleases you on a platter, let’s then taunt you about a few more shindigs eh? Tell us something about;
1. FAITH – Very powerful feeling… when used positively keeps us positive, I am a Christian, I go to church and believe that believing in something is very important and essential in life
2. MUSIC – Music is like a Living spirit and it is so strong that it can affect our mood, can make us laugh or cry, can change our opinion our people, can make us fall in and out of love and hold tender moments of nostalgia. I live and breathe music, I adore music.
3. CAREER – Career Way of learning and applying the things you learned in your daily life while growing and getting a Pay Cheque. There are many different ways to chase a dream and stay focus but music is one of those careers that regardless of the passion needs determination.
4. Marriage – Beautiful Bond between two people who love each other and want to express it with more than words, I’ll leave you guessing my status in the meantime (~wink ~wink~)
5. WOMEN – Women are Gifts to Men from God full stop Hahahahhahahahahhaha (cocky man you are eh, your laugh actually holds much promise) They are one of the most beautiful gifts given to Men and they say Women are like Wine, the older they get, the better they tastes Lol (actually laughing again)
6. AGE – Age is only a state of Mind (DD – you scored one on me there high five!)
7. Childhood – I grew up in Douala Cameroon and left Cameroon when I was 17 to go to South Africa. I started working as a model for Boss Models in South Africa where I got many contracts with International clients such as Addidas, Woolworths, Markhams, Magazines, TV Commercials, Fashion shows etc and now I am based in Germany continuing with my modeling Career as well as Music.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
WHEN THERE IS LIFE THERE IS HOPE
The images you see will be very traumatic and soul searching!
LIZA T an amazing Cameroonian singer and artist – her art and craft is something we all carry with us as children. Growing up on the streets of BIYEM_ASSI YAOUNDE, walking past every single bar and discotheque, booming with her hit single NOSTALGIE – A beautiful young lady then who went on to marry a Canadian national and the life was her Oyster!
Her record holds outstanding memories of the few love songs that would make you feel a certain warmth in your heart, thinking about someone you love; be it a family, friend or partner or Cameroon as our country and home – a song that never loses its value – NOSTALGIE doesn’t depreciate, no matter how long you go without listening to it _ BUT IT EVEN GETS BETTER WATCHING HER SING IT IN HER STATE !!
IT BROKE MY HEART!!
L’artiste musicienne camerounaise Liza T qui a fait le bonheur des mélomanes africains dans les années 1990 est aujourd’hui méconnaissable. Elle souffre d’une grande dépression qui est en train de l’anéantir à petit feu. Elle souffre dans sa chair, elle souffre dans son esprit. Très amaigrie, épuisée, cette ancienne chanteuse de charme n’arrive plus à se nourrir correctement. Incapable de se payer un logement décent, elle est retournée vivre dans la maison familiale sous le toit de ses parents.