I’m A Human Diamond
Keeping up with PURFECT ^ ESCAPE
LINGUA FRANCA_ CAMEROONWORD - 'Cut-seba' _______________________________________________________ Meaning - used to describe the act of 'not' having a full body wash. It is when someone washes specific body parts to give an appearance of looking clean and tidy when actually they haven't had a proper bath. It is usually due to water shortages, cold weather or personal choice for quickie hygiene. 99.9% of people have cut seba full stop. _______________________________________________________ DD
LIKE & FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
***KIDS SHOPPING***VISIT BLESSING MOTHERCARE & THINGS CHECK-POINT BUEA Your one-stop-shop for everything kids!!
YASSSSS !!! It’s PURFECT^ESCAPE Time …
Previously on Purfect^Escape
EDUCATION IS INHERENT _ OWN IT
A few facts from Cameroon Education - it's not given us the best pro-active standards -did not teach us to question authority - taught us respect of elderly and stature instead of mutual understanding - taught us to take any treatment and not show weakness in the name of respect As terrible as all that may end up looking - the fact is, on the surface you may struggle but overall you are basically always overqualified. Never underestimate the power of education Be educated - do not give up - Ever
- TRUE_FACE Magazine! Who are these women? 23rd July 2018
- PE MEDIA CALLING _ Auditions!! 13th July 2018
- PART 1 ‘FLOWER POWER’ 26th May 2017
- Dear Diary 5 30th April 2017
- Dear Diary 4 4th December 2016
- DEAR DIARY 3 – UNEARTH 4th November 2016
- 300 Kegels a day – women isn’t that too much exercise? 26th October 2016
- Remember Stepanie Linus’ baby – Maxwell? well he is 1 already! Amasome bday bash pics! 26th October 2016
- A famous African feminist fronts a global make-up campaign and wows! 26th October 2016
- Dear Diary 2 – Define A greater Sin! 10th October 2016
MEN's CAREER MATTERS
PURFECT ^ ESCAPE BEATZ
Tag Archives: Breast cancer
Our society cavorts on looks, physical attributes of women have become the very essence of their beings _ rather than the intangibles… For now, all men & women focus on is the Breast, Ass, butts, Lips, legs and Hips that actually lie. The likes of celebrity endorsers like Kim Kardashian and Amber Rose being icons of body modification influencers… and African celebs with natural enhancements/ endowments like Omotola and Mercy Johnson _ a woman without an ass or a lip is basically your friend _ no attraction at all to some men!!
The sad news is women fall victims and prey to these stereotypes and force or flaunt their bodies to respond to the visual demands of men _ what happens when these assets you place so much value on have to be taken from you to keep you alive?
The fact is you can be beautiful… Way beautiful without all the hype…. And a cancer survivor has proven that to us with a simulative nude shot and scars from her mastectomy (her breast removed medically to save her life from cancer)… An epic inspirational quote from her will send you soul searching the real meaning of the words BEAUTY
I’m posting my pic again to show other ladies without breasts, that it’s really okay to be BREASTLESS!! I meet so many ladies that have a hard time dealing with the fact that they had to get their breasts removed and I want to motivate them. We survived breast cancer, so we have a whole lot to be thankful for!! Whether we have no breasts, wear prosthesis, had reconstructive surgery, or have one breast, we have LIFE!! We’re still beautiful regardless of how others stare at us, think about us, or talk about us!!
Thank you so much @mrdblanks for this “IMPLIED” nude look!! My husband loves this pic and he loves my scars and I love him!!
The cancer affected my breasts, not my self-esteem!! Now, isn’t she lovely?? YOU are too!! 🎀🙏🏼🎀💕🙏🏼
The 61-year-old supermodel famous for her quirky brash and no boundaries personality who was on the Botch Show getting doctors to fix her breast and has hundreds of plastic surgery under her belt break down in an interview with Mail online. She is positive she will beat the cancer but her video brings out that side of her you may have never imagined she possessed!
Some facts about the kind of cancer she was diagnosed with
- Ductal carcinoma in situ is the most common form of non-invasive breast cancer.
- Ductal means the disease originates inside the milk ducts, while carcinoma refers to any cancer than begins in the skin or other tissues.
- Meanwhile, in situ indicates the cancer has not spread, and instead remains in its original place.
- DCIS, as it is more commonly known, is not considered a life-threatening form of the disease, but being diagnosed with the condition can increase a woman’s chances of later developing more serious ‘invasive’ forms of the disease.
- The American Cancer Society estimates about 60,000 cases of DCIS are diagnosed in the US each year.
- The number of cases is on the rise, as people live longer lives, and more women attend regular mammogram screenings.
- DCIS generally has no signs or symptoms, though some women may notice a lump in the breast or discharge from their nipple.
- The National Cancer Institute says 80% of DCIS cases are found by mammography.
- Typical treatment for DCIS is a lumpectomy followed by radiation therapy, though in some cases women will be advised to undergo a mastectomy.
- Chemotherapy is generally not needed, because DCIS is a form of cancer that has not spread, so there is no need to target cells that may have traveled to other parts of the body.
Lizzie Parry, Acting Health Editor
WATCH THE EMOTIONAL YET INSPIRING VIDEO