I’m A Human Diamond
Keeping up with PURFECT ^ ESCAPE
LINGUA FRANCA_ CAMEROONWORD - 'Cut-seba' _______________________________________________________ Meaning - used to describe the act of 'not' having a full body wash. It is when someone washes specific body parts to give an appearance of looking clean and tidy when actually they haven't had a proper bath. It is usually due to water shortages, cold weather or personal choice for quickie hygiene. 99.9% of people have cut seba full stop. _______________________________________________________ DD
LIKE & FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
***KIDS SHOPPING***VISIT BLESSING MOTHERCARE & THINGS CHECK-POINT BUEA Your one-stop-shop for everything kids!!
YASSSSS !!! It’s PURFECT^ESCAPE Time …
Previously on Purfect^Escape
EDUCATION IS INHERENT _ OWN IT
A few facts from Cameroon Education - it's not given us the best pro-active standards -did not teach us to question authority - taught us respect of elderly and stature instead of mutual understanding - taught us to take any treatment and not show weakness in the name of respect As terrible as all that may end up looking - the fact is, on the surface you may struggle but overall you are basically always overqualified. Never underestimate the power of education Be educated - do not give up - Ever
- PART 1 ‘FLOWER POWER’ 26th May 2017
- Dear Diary 5 30th April 2017
- Dear Diary 4 4th December 2016
- DEAR DIARY 3 – UNEARTH 4th November 2016
- 300 Kegels a day – women isn’t that too much exercise? 26th October 2016
- Remember Stepanie Linus’ baby – Maxwell? well he is 1 already! Amasome bday bash pics! 26th October 2016
- A famous African feminist fronts a global make-up campaign and wows! 26th October 2016
- Dear Diary 2 – Define A greater Sin! 10th October 2016
- Un Genre Un Genre – lands a new flying epidemic in Cameroon Music Industry 5th October 2016
- Dear Diary 1 30th September 2016
MEN's CAREER MATTERS
PURFECT ^ ESCAPE BEATZ
Tag Archives: boots beauty campaign
What’s make-up got to do with beauty? Chimamanda says …
”I love make-up and its wonderful possibilities for temporary transformation. And I also love my face after I wash it all off,” Adichie said in a press release.
“There is something exquisitely enjoyable about seeing yourself with a self-made new look. And for me that look is deeply personal.
“It isn’t about what is in fashion or what the rules are supposed to be. It’s about what I like.
“What makes me want to smile when I look in the mirror. What makes me feel slightly better on a dull day. What makes me comfortable.”
Launching on Friday 21 October with print, TV and online advertising, the ‘Ready to Speak Up’ campaign aims to recognize that beauty is about more than just looking pretty. Boots chose Adichie to front the campaign as she has spoken publicly about how makeup is part of her identity as a feminist, and as in everything else this woman does – she kicked ass!!