I’m A Human Diamond
Keeping up with PURFECT ^ ESCAPE
LINGUA FRANCA_ CAMEROONWORD - 'Cut-seba' _______________________________________________________ Meaning - used to describe the act of 'not' having a full body wash. It is when someone washes specific body parts to give an appearance of looking clean and tidy when actually they haven't had a proper bath. It is usually due to water shortages, cold weather or personal choice for quickie hygiene. 99.9% of people have cut seba full stop. _______________________________________________________ DD
LIKE & FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Epic tale of lies deceit and the many faces of human betrayal and manipulation ... See MoreSee Less
Buy your tickets using link below
www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/curtains-movie-premiere-tickets-38699044885 ... See MoreSee Less
***KIDS SHOPPING***VISIT BLESSING MOTHERCARE & THINGS CHECK-POINT BUEA Your one-stop-shop for everything kids!!
YASSSSS !!! It’s PURFECT^ESCAPE Time …
Previously on Purfect^Escape
EDUCATION IS INHERENT _ OWN IT
A few facts from Cameroon Education - it's not given us the best pro-active standards -did not teach us to question authority - taught us respect of elderly and stature instead of mutual understanding - taught us to take any treatment and not show weakness in the name of respect As terrible as all that may end up looking - the fact is, on the surface you may struggle but overall you are basically always overqualified. Never underestimate the power of education Be educated - do not give up - Ever
- PART 1 ‘FLOWER POWER’ 26th May 2017
- Dear Diary 5 30th April 2017
- Dear Diary 4 4th December 2016
- DEAR DIARY 3 – UNEARTH 4th November 2016
- 300 Kegels a day – women isn’t that too much exercise? 26th October 2016
- Remember Stepanie Linus’ baby – Maxwell? well he is 1 already! Amasome bday bash pics! 26th October 2016
- A famous African feminist fronts a global make-up campaign and wows! 26th October 2016
- Dear Diary 2 – Define A greater Sin! 10th October 2016
- Un Genre Un Genre – lands a new flying epidemic in Cameroon Music Industry 5th October 2016
- Dear Diary 1 30th September 2016
MEN's CAREER MATTERS
PURFECT ^ ESCAPE BEATZ
Category Archives: MUSIC
It shouldn’t take anyone long enough to notice that flying is a common thing in pictures related to the anticipated sensational afro-pop dance hall club banger released by the iconic, one of the most creative and self-defined fashion music legend Sama Ndango – the release of his new hit single Un-Genre Un-Genre is so addictive and hypnotising you’d fly – ecstatically or hysterically – this guy’s sagacity has no limits!
We do not need authorisation to put a tag on this new release of Un-Genre Un-Genre , the preluding video is pure genius – utter creativity and ingenuity from Sama Ndango aka Mr, Fix It will leave you racking your brains for more – but with serious inclination to be left out of the logic because this man has a method to his madness!
This song has the potential to be a paean in most French-speaking countries, but also to anyone who listens to it for the first time, something about the alliteration of Un-Genre – translated as (a kind/type) will remain in the cortex of your brain for so long you’d be humming , singing, bobbing your head and potentially catching the epidemic of free-willing in the jungle in a white boxer and a chewing stick – life is good like that !
Sama you’ve left us all feeling |Un Genre Un Genre| now please can you just land this music already before we all go bunkers with the wait!!!
WATCH THE HEIGHT OF CREATIVITY
MY TAKE ON “ASHIA”
a lament for the dead, especially one forming part of a funeral rite.
synonyms:elegy, lament, funeral song/chant, burial hymn, requiem, dead march;
THE ORIGINAL SONG BY
LIINKS Ft MR ELAD “ASHIA”
EVERYONE IS DANCING _ CAMEROON’S MUSICIANS ARE CAUSING A FEVER!!
BETTY & ORNELLA
THE ORIGINAL FRANCO
Cameroonian artists need more support and appreciation because to be candid they are doing exceptionally well given many circumstances!! My opinion.
MY THOUGHTS ON ‘DIANA’
WATCH THE BRAND NEW VIDEO HERE
POSTED IN: Cameroon Artists, Cameroon Celebrities, CAMEROON MUSIC, DOROTHY DIAMOND, Steve's lil Njang Diana
Becoming Beyoncé – The Untold Story by J Randy Taraborrelli, is whispered to be out soon. This book contains some tell all facts and tales about the true Beyonce before she became Beyonce and later B-Jay. Lyndell Locke actually dated Beyonce since she was 12 is that even legal ?hopefully, there was nothing un~agape about this kind love oh _ the guy is telling all and more in this memoir. If there is one book we are not buying is this one _ as the truth is already leaking all over the media, we will just get some popcorn and watch facebook and twitter and whatever light the fireworks!!
See an excerpt below from the book from the DailyMail
His 19th birthday in December 1998 brought home the distance between them. ‘I was smoking pot and she came in and gave me a hug and said, “Dang! It’s thick in here.”
‘She was promoting Destiny Child’s second album and I was back home smoking weed. I didn’t want that to somehow reflect badly on her. She was all about image and career, while I was directionless and having fun. Once they started to hit big it was obvious she was changing,’ he explains. ‘She became aloof. I told her she was becoming a whole new kind of person and she looked at me and said, “I am.”
‘I told her, “I wish we could have a normal life” and she said, “I don’t want a normal life. I’ve been waiting for this since I was a kid.” ’
There were perks of her growing fame. Beyoncé secured backstage passes to see Janet Jackson perform in LA in 2000 and took Lyndall along. ‘I jabbered on to Janet, I was nervous’, he explains. ‘Janet said, “You remind me of one of my nephews” and I said, “Well, your nephew must be pretty awesome!”
Clearly embarrassed by his gauche behaviour, ‘Beyoncé huddled with her cousin Angie, and Angie came over and escorted me out. That hurt. It cut deep. I was 20, I was excited to meet Janet Jackson, but they had an image to protect. It was business for them. I wasn’t cool.’
Lyndall’s mother Lydia recalls: ‘Beyoncé was very sweet. Whatever state she was in, she would send Lyndall a ticket. But I wanted to put an end to it. Lyndall needed to make a life for himself and not just be waiting around ready for when she snapped her fingers.’
Lyndall recalls the time he fell foul of Beyoncé’s fame ‘train’ was when he filled a cup with whisky in a limo taking Beyoncé to a Destiny’s Child concert in LA. ‘Mathew came up to me backstage and said, “That’s not cool. How do you think that makes Beyoncé look? If you don’t pull it together and get a real career she’ll be gone. Beyoncé needs to be with someone who has it going on.”’
Finally in 2002, just as Beyoncé landed her first acting role as Foxxy Cleopatra in the film Austin Powers In Goldmember, Lyndall, who still lived at home with his mother, enrolled in catering school. It was too little, too late. ‘She started mentioning this other guy Jay Z a lot, casually dropping his name,’ he recalls. ‘I felt I was being edged out of her life.’
Then the inevitable: in 2003 the ten-year relationship ended with a whimper. Feeling ‘rejected and angry’ as Beyoncé prepared to set off on a world tour, he confronted her about Jay Z. ‘She said, “He’s not even my type,” but we agreed to take a break. That was it.’
Soon Jay Z and Beyoncé were an item. They married in 2008 and had daughter Blue Ivy in 2012. But their relationship has been dogged with rumours of infidelities, including Jay Z’s supposed ‘close friendship’ with protegee Rihanna, which was later revealed to have been fabricated by Rihanna’s former publicist to promote her.
Black Chyna oh !! It’s rumoured that she is now dating Ciara’s Ex-Future and what best way to confirm it than have a tattoo on her wrist. Go girl! at least you know and can confirm your future is Future but …
The investigative skill in us won’t let us be _ didn’t Ciara sing a song asking future
“is that your bitch over there?”
“The one with the silicon ass”
“and the Brazilian hair?”
This will only mean she may have caught you shagging her man way before we all got the vibe…Ok, we are just trying to connect the dots no hard feelings babe.
Enjoy your future we bet when he stands behind you looking at that ass he can see how bright his future is as well. Plus you two are parents to the most adorable boys ~ happy sleepovers it will be eh?
DD – Well hello there Handsome
JOHN K – Hey Wassup Lady Dorothy Diamond
DD– Tea or Coffee JK?
JOHN K– Depends on the day and Mood I like both
DD – Ah well, strikes me like you are a very easy going guy, not fussy, not plucky but will take what pleases you on a platter, let’s then taunt you about a few more shindigs eh? Tell us something about;
1. FAITH – Very powerful feeling… when used positively keeps us positive, I am a Christian, I go to church and believe that believing in something is very important and essential in life
2. MUSIC – Music is like a Living spirit and it is so strong that it can affect our mood, can make us laugh or cry, can change our opinion our people, can make us fall in and out of love and hold tender moments of nostalgia. I live and breathe music, I adore music.
3. CAREER – Career Way of learning and applying the things you learned in your daily life while growing and getting a Pay Cheque. There are many different ways to chase a dream and stay focus but music is one of those careers that regardless of the passion needs determination.
4. Marriage – Beautiful Bond between two people who love each other and want to express it with more than words, I’ll leave you guessing my status in the meantime (~wink ~wink~)
5. WOMEN – Women are Gifts to Men from God full stop Hahahahhahahahahhaha (cocky man you are eh, your laugh actually holds much promise) They are one of the most beautiful gifts given to Men and they say Women are like Wine, the older they get, the better they tastes Lol (actually laughing again)
6. AGE – Age is only a state of Mind (DD – you scored one on me there high five!)
7. Childhood – I grew up in Douala Cameroon and left Cameroon when I was 17 to go to South Africa. I started working as a model for Boss Models in South Africa where I got many contracts with International clients such as Addidas, Woolworths, Markhams, Magazines, TV Commercials, Fashion shows etc and now I am based in Germany continuing with my modeling Career as well as Music.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW